Elemental Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation Topic.

3 posters

Go down

Character Creation Topic. Empty Character Creation Topic.

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm

If you were a character in the DBZ Universe (or game), then what would you be like?

Tell us by listing your name, race, aura, gender, appearance, abilities, personality, Moveset (2 B1's (powerups/shields/stuff like this), 2 B2's (attacks) and 1 UB (the ultimate blast of course)). You can also add other stuff like costumes, intro quotes and even grab and how he fires his basic Ki blasts or more.

You can also create a character besides yourself if you like to, but it’s preferable that you create yourself first before creating a 2nd one.

Your characters will of course be rated when I have time.
Maximum points will be 10 and you will be rated by how detailed/original/unique your character is and how well you thought it through (and stuff like that…).

You can also join us and rate your fellow poster, which makes this topic all the more fun.

You may begin!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

https://elementtemple.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Topic. Empty Re: Character Creation Topic.

Post  Masamune Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:11 pm

This is just a sword character. Not really DBZ esque.

Name: Xilver
Weapon: Masamune (long sword that Sephiroth has only it's as light as a dagger but only Xilver can use and elemental resistant)
Appearance: White hair spiked back (Vergil from DMC3 style), grey long sleeve shirt and grey long pants. Silver long overcoat that goes past Xilver's knees and is open around the front part of the leg area and tattered. Silver gloves.
Personality: Very serious all the time but is infatuated with gorgeous women.
Abilities:

Great moving speed
High Jumping (small building height high)
Can shoot fireballs out of hands (limited to energy)

Moves:

Double Slash - Xilver slices twice extreemly fast and it leaves a trail mark of where he cut.
Flaming Cut - Shoots fireball onto sword and cuts with it.
Flaming Double Slash - mix of Double Slash and Flaming Cut
Rush Slash - Gets in a ready position and cuts forward while moving about 30 feet at incredible speed.
Ten cut - Hits with sword ten times in a combo followed up by a fireball. If hit by the first hit, it is inescapable.
Masamune
Masamune
Gaiden Plant
Gaiden Plant

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Can we add transformations?
Calamity
Calamity

https://www.youtube.com/calamaty2007

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Calamity wrote:Can we add transformations?

Of course.
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masamune Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 pm

rate mah character
Masamune
Masamune
Gaiden Plant
Gaiden Plant

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Masamune wrote:This is just a sword character. Not really DBZ esque.

Name: Xilver
Weapon: Masamune (long sword that Sephiroth has only it's as light as a dagger but only Xilver can use and elemental resistant)
Appearance: White hair spiked back (Vergil from DMC3 style), grey long sleeve shirt and grey long pants. Silver long overcoat that goes past Xilver's knees and is open around the front part of the leg area and tattered. Silver gloves.
Personality: Very serious all the time but is infatuated with gorgeous women.
Abilities:

Great moving speed
High Jumping (small building height high)
Can shoot fireballs out of hands (limited to energy)

Moves:

Double Slash - Xilver slices twice extreemly fast and it leaves a trail mark of where he cut.
Flaming Cut - Shoots fireball onto sword and cuts with it.
Flaming Double Slash - mix of Double Slash and Flaming Cut
Rush Slash - Gets in a ready position and cuts forward while moving about 30 feet at incredible speed.
Ten cut - Hits with sword ten times in a combo followed up by a fireball. If hit by the first hit, it is inescapable.

Original moves,nice appearance,but it's missing a history.

7.7/10
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:39 pm

Masamune wrote:rate mah character
8/10 Not really good for a DBZ game but he would be kickass in any other fighting game.
Calamity
Calamity

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 am

Here's mine. Warning:Contains some spoilers about my fic.

Name:Calamity (Archangel)
Appearence:(He has his Cyber armor activated BTW) He has mid-lenght Silver hair that slightly spikes foward. White eyes. He has white armor coming from his torso to his legs and angel wings. He has a blue head band over his head.
Atitude:He tries to protect others. He is confident and not afraid to put his life on the line.
Weapon: Light Trident (A bladed Trident made of light that he can carry easily).
Aura:White
Quotes: Before Battle 1:"I can take you on if you want." Before battle 2: "Let's fight!" Before battle 3:"Don't be too easy!" Before Battle vs Tesla:"Let's see how strong you have gotten!" Before battle vs. Sharp Shot:"Guns are useless agenst me!" Before battle vs. Abyss: "I'm not sure if I will win...But Vixy will kill me if I don't." Before battle vs. Flare:"I will never be your boyfirend!!" Before battle vs. Fang: "Let's see whose blade is stronger!" Before battle vs. Zeta Dragoon: "I will never allow myself to lose to you!" Before battle vs. Noroson: "I will never forgive you for killing my friends..." Before battle vs. Mewmaster: "So your the immortal of legend. I can't wait to face you!" Victory 1:"We should fight again sometime." Victory 2:"Never give up!" Victory vs. Tesla:"Wow...You've gotten much stronger." Victory vs. Sharp Shot:"Not quite." Victory vs. Abyss:"That was really intense but it seems that I have won!" Victory vs. Flare: "You're nice and all but I'm with Vixy." Victory vs. Fang:"You're a great swordsman. But I won!" Victory vs. Zeta Dragoon:"You might have created the Cyber Armors but you didn't create the Elements!" Victory vs. Noroson:"You don't deserve to be an Elemental Overloard!" Victory vs. Mewmaster: "You're the strongest oponent I have ever faced. I barely managed to win!" Defeat:"Impresive..."

Abilites: Can fly, Has super speed and can move around quickly.

B1 1:Burst. Speed and attack increase.
B1 2:Determenation. He gets full ki and higher energy.

B2 1:Shining Needles. He throws his trident and the trident explodes in tons of needles of light that fire all around.
B2 2: Shining Whip. Calamity connect several Light Tridents together to form a bladed whip of light. He slashs the oponent several times then grabs him/her with the whip and slams them to the ground.

UB:Shining Storm. (This is a rush) Calamity slashs several times with the Light Trident. Then Calamity forms his Shining Whip, throws the oponent up with it. Calamity appears from above and detachs the Shining Whip into several tridents. Then he kicks the oponent down to the ground. And finnaly the trident explode into needles stabbing the grounded oponent.

Transformation: Overdrive Mode.

Name:Calamity (Overdrive Mode)
Apperance:He looks mostly the same execpt his armor is blistering with light, his wings are sharper, and he has laser canons around both arms.

B1 1:Blight. Calamity creates an intense light infront of him blinding the oponent.
B1 2:Never back down! Calamity goes into hyper mode, his energy, attack, and speed increases.

B2 1:Shining Archangel Laser: Calamity connects both laser cannons together and fires a huge beam of light at the oponent.
B2 2:Shining Sun: Calamity creates a big ball of light in the sky that fires beams in all directions.

UB:Archangel Crush: (grab) Calamity grabs the oponent with one of his laser cannons. Then flies extreamly high up while the cannon is charging. Then dashs back down to earth, slams the oponent in the earth, then fires a giant laser that distroys the surounding area.

Fusion with Abyss:The angel of Chaos Eclipse!

I'll do more chars later.
Calamity
Calamity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down