Elemental Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Flame Reborn

2 posters

Go down

A Flame Reborn Empty A Flame Reborn

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm

This is the first part of my fic series,I had 29 chapters before I got banned from DBD.

I'll post some later.
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

https://elementtemple.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A Flame Reborn Empty Re: A Flame Reborn

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Chapter 1:The past...

In the past,there was a great hero,he was the most powerful being alive,with his ability to control all elements he manged to stop any evil at it's source.However,one day he met a being of pure darkness,whenever he moved,the area he was in was covered in darkness right away,the element king fought this entity,and almost died,however in the end he defeated the darkness and sealed him in an orb,however he knew why this had happened...

All the times he defeated someone evil the evil built up in one place,until it created the Dark Overlord,he knew that as long as he existed,the Dark Overlord would rise again,so he sealed himself inside the top of a temple in the Mushroom Kingdom,in an orb,he scattered 7 stones around the planet,hoping that one day,someone young and barve would find and release his power...

Present Day,Mushroom Kingdom...

He go to Mario's house,he is busy playing Smash Bros. Brawl on his Wii,when he suddenly hears a familiar voice.

Parakarry:Mail Call!

Mario:Huh?

Mario went out and got the Mail,which was a letter from E.Gadd,he opened it and read it.

Letter:

Dear Mario,

I have stumbled upon something very interesting while walking around Lavalava Island,come to my lab please.

Sincerly,
E.Gadd.

Mario:Wonder what he found O_o

Mario went through a pipe and walked through Toad Town to E.Gadd's lab.

Mario:What is it Professor?

E.Gadd:Mario my good boy,look at this.

E.Gadd shows Mario a tablet with ancient writing and two people fighting,one is a Phoenix and another is a dark beast.

Mario:O_o,what does it mean?

E.Gadd:By translating it,I found out that there is a temple in the Kingdom that holds a powerful orb,whoever touches this orb will gain the power of all elements.

Mario:O_O How do you get in?

E.Gadd:Well that's just it,to touch the orb,you need to be 11 years old,a human,and have had to have lost your parents.

Mario:...But all Humans here are too old,so the only place I can think of is Earth...

E.Gadd:No problem,it just so happens that I invented a warp device to Earth just a few weeks ago.

Mario:Good,then when I find this boy what next?

E.Gadd:Come back and find the 7 stones scattered around Plit,they will each be in a temple based of the stone inside.

Mario:K,wish me luck.

E.Gadd brings out his warp device and sends Mario through it.

Meanwhile,in a house on Earth.

????:*yawns*Another day...I wonder what'll happen today...

???? gets up out of bed and gets dressed,he goes to eat breakfast then does his hygene,he leaves the house to take a brisk walk around the mountains.When he reaches an area with a few trees,a portal opens up and Mario comes out.

????:O_O That couldn't be...

Mario:Huh?!Who's there?

???? walks up to Mario and pokes him,and tugs his face.

????:Are...you Mario?

Mario:Mario Mario,that's-a my name.Who are you?

????:I'm Alex,Alex Whiter.I'm 11,and my parents died sometime ago,I live by myself now.What are you here for?

Mario:O_O I'm looking for you.

Alex:O_O WHAT?!

In a chance encounter,Alex has met Mario,but ubknownist to him,he is about to embark on the greatest adventure of his life,one that'll change him forever,what'll happen next?Stay tuned and find out.
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Last time,Mario learned of a secret temple in the Kingdom,that holds an orb of the elements at the top,he went to Earth top find a boy that can harness it's power,there he met a boy named Alex Whiter,who fits the description exactly!

Chapter 2:Return of the Witch

After the chance encounter,Alex brought Mario back to his house.Mario explained why he was there,and everything about the elemental temple.

Alex:I see...so I'm the chosen one written in stone...

Mario:Yes..how did you lose your parents?

Alex:2 years ago we we're driving home from the park,suddenly a comet smacked into the road,it sent our car flying,and I was knocked unconcious.When I woke up,I was in a hospital,I don't know how I survived but I was saddened to find my parents had not survived,ever since I've been living by myself here.

Mario:Oh...

Alex:But enough about that,I say we get moving.

Mario:Ok.

So Mario and Alex head to the portal Mario came through,and they both enter it.Someone comes out from behind a tree.

????:Hmph...just where does Alex think he's going?And why is Mario with him?!I'll get to the bottom of this.

???? heads through the portal,back at E.Gadd's lab,Alex and Mario have returned,only to find the lab in ruins.

Alex:O_O What happened?!

E.Gadd comes out from behind a rock.

E.Gadd:Oh Mario you're back,and I see you brought a boy.

Alex:Oh hi Gadd,I'm Alex...What happened?

E.Gadd:Oh you wouldn't believe it,a witch and a bean that speaks in riddles and wears a helmet came into my lab and tried to take the tablet.I told them that you had it,so they are looking for you now.

Mario:Cackletta and Fawful?!O_O

Alex:O_o What?!I thought Cackletta died?!

Mario:No time for questions now,we must stop them!

Alex:Right!

Alex and Mario exit E.Gadd's lab,and find Cackletta and Fawful terrorizing Toad Town.

Mario:Hold it right there!

Cackletta looks at Mario.

Cackletta:YOU?!Good timing...I have come back for revenge.

Fawful:Mistress Cackletta is back for revenge,like a zit on a teenage face,that never seems to come off with the cream that is in the area of healing which is like an....

Alex:English,Motha Fucker!Do you speak it?!

Fawful:O_O

Cackletta:Anyways...Die!

Cackletta lifts her left arm up,a lightning bolt barely misses Mario,Mario jumps at Cackletta and hits her with his hammer,Cackletta turns into a bunch of bats that swarm Mario though,Fawful shoots fireballs at Alex,but he spinkicks them into the Cackletta bats,the bats reform into Cackletta.

Fawful:O_O

Cackletta:Troublesome pests!

Cackletta turns big and sends a bunch of holes around Alex.

Cackletta:Try and escape!It's useless!

Cackletta has them all close in on,but Alex flies over them and kicks Cackletta in the face.

Cackletta:What?!You can fly?!

Alex:Damn right I can!

Cackletta:Curses...Fawful we should retreat!

Fawful:Yes!We must run away like a poultry creature with it's walking tendons chopp...

Cackletta:Shut up and run!

Fawful:O_O Right away!

Fawful and Cackletta fly off.

Mario:Good thing that's over...And Alex...HOW CAN YOU FLY?!

Alex:Well...let's go check up on E.Gadd,I'll explain it later.

So Alex and Mario go back to the lab.

An unexpected twist!Cackletta has come back from the dead,and she tried to take E.Gadd's strange tablet!However due to an unlikely twist from Alex,he sent them flying!What is Alex's secret to flight?Why did Cackletta want the tablet?Who followed Alex and Mario to this world?Stay tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Last time,Mario and Alex went back to Plit and found that Cackletta and Fawful had returned,they we're looking for the tablet,however due to the revelation of Alex being able to fly,they sent those two flying,ubknownist to them though,someone followed them...What'll happen next?

Chapter 3:Ghosts and plants,and a peaceful castle...

Alex and Mario we're sitting in E.Gadd's lab,Alex began to explain the flying.

Alex:See in our world,there is a thing known as Ki,by using Ki manipultaion we can fly,a guy taught me it,I forgot his name but he had spiky hair and a orange gi...

Mario:I see,can you teach me it?

Alex:Why?You got the cape,Racoon/Tanooki Suit and the Red Star.

Mario:Capes exist on Yoshi's Island only,Red Star's are all the way in space,and Racoon Suit vanish when touched.

Alex:Well maybe later.

E.Gadd comes in.

E.Gadd:Ok boys,I have located the first temple,or to be exact,castle.The Nature Castle is your first stop,to get there you need to take a road behind Peach's Castle,walk through the Ivy Woods until you reach it,be careful though,there might be a guardian in the temple...

Mario:Okey dokey!

So Alex and Mario went off on their quest,after telling Peach what was going on,they left the castle and went into the Ivy Woods.

Alex:Hmmm...Peaceful music here....

(Music for Ivy Woods:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YASZ9s085w)

Mario:Yes but be careful,there could be enemies at any turn.

Suddenly a flower comes out of the woods and jumps on Mario's face.

Mario:O_O GET IT OFF!!!!

Alex:Hold still!

Alex grabs a rock and tries to smack it on the flower,but the flower jumps off and hits Mario.

Alex:O_O Ooops...

Flower:Hey hold on here I'm not a threat!

Alex and Mario:It can talk?!

Flower:Yes...my name is Driad.I'm a Crayzee Dayzee,however my arms are vines instead of petals,I was created by the original elemental overlord as a good guardian of these woods.

Alex:Good one?

Driad:Yes,at the entrance to the each temple/castle/palace there is a guardian,as there is one inside,guarding the stone.

Alex:Oh...so I guess you'll be helping us?

Driad:Yes,I will.

Driad the Crayzee Dayzee joined your party!Pressing X allows him to use his vine arms to make bridges across gaps and to reach ledges.In battle he can put enemies to sleep and use Nature based attacks.

Mario:X button?This is a fan fic not a video game!Go back to one of Alex's other parodies!

Jerk.

The RPG narrator leaves,the real narrator returns.

So our heroes continue onward,using Driad abilities to cross and gaps or ledges they see,soon they reach the castle,it is a big brown castle with vines and plants surrounding it.

Alex:Hmm...here we are,now where's that guardian.

Driad:I don't know...I was never told what it looks like....

Alex gets poked on the back.

Alex:Yes Mario?

Mario:I didn't touch you...

Alex looks around,and all he sees is a vine that's out of place.Alex goes and touches it,as soon as he does,it retracts,into a giant boo covered in vines and has totally blue eyes.

Alex:O_O Guys I found it!

Boss Battle!Phanto Plant Beta!

(Music for Outside Guardians:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyVnHjYGw8U&feature=related)

Phanto Beta grabs Alex in one of it's vines and squeezes him tight,Mario starts punching P.B. but the attack go through him.

Mario:Crud how do we hurt him?!

Alex suddenly unleashes a small burst of energy and breaks free of the vine,it grows back though.

Driad:Hm...

Alex:Any ideas Driad?

Driad:Well there are a couple,we could either use a source of fire.

Mario:Sorry,out of Fire Flowers.

Driad:Or we could expose it too light and solidify it.

Alex:Any ideas how?

Driad:Maybe if one of you can distract it long enough,I can command the trees to move enough to let light in.

Mario:Good plan.

Mario and Alex jumps at P.B. and attack it's vines while Driad focus's.P.B. wraps Mario up in his vine arms and squeezes,Alex gets blasted by thorns that get fired from the vines.

Alex:OW!Are you close?!

Driad:Almost!

P.B. notices what Driad is doing though,he let's go of Mario and heads towards Driad,Alex roundhouse kicks P.B. and it hits!P.B. notices that it was too late,as the light has shone through the woods.

P.B.:DAMN IT!!

Alex:O_O

Alex flies at P.B. and punches him 1000 times rapidly in the face,Mario takes one of the vines off of P.B. and wraps it around him,squeezing him until it explodes,the explosion opens the entrance to the Castle.

Alex:Whew...glad that's over with...

Driad:Yeah,that was close...Let's continue.

So they all enter the Castle.

In a close battle,Alex,Mario and their new partner Driad managed to defeat the guardian of Nature Castle!What surprises await them inside?Will they manage to beat the guardian inside and claim the Grass Stone?Stay tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:30 am

Last Time,Alex and Mario went off to the first area,A.K.A. the Nature Castle,along the way they met a crayzee Dayzee named Driad,who's powers over plants helped them defeat Phanto Plant Beta.Now they are entering the Castle

Chapter 4:The Guardian of the Grass

(Music for Nature Castle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJYGBENml-U)

Our heroes are in Nature Castle now,they look around and see the walls are covered in vines and there are roses on some of them.

Alex:Who's the decorator for this place?

Driad:Well the Guardian of this place probably made it like this,the vines might be under his control,be careful.

A vine comes out and almost grabs Alex,but Driad slashes it in half with a leaf blade.

Driad:See?

So they move on,once they reach a spring they jump on it,but they don't reach the ledge.

Mario:Driad,can you reach that?

Driad:No,my powers can't reach that high,but we can use the block to swing to another ledge nearby.

Mario:K.

They jump off the spring again.but use Mario and Alex grab onto Driad as he uses his vine to swing off the block,they swing and let go,and fly towards a pit of Vampire Plants.

Heroes:O_O

5 minutes later,our heroes walk out of the pit,the plants have all been slayed but everyone has scars all over.

Mario:X_X

Driad chants a spell,and everyone's scars are healed.

Alex:O_o what was that?

Driad:It's called Song of the Grass,it allows all of us to be healed,but I can't use it again for awhile.

Mario:Man your a good partner.

Driad:Thanks,now let's move on.

They move on,cutting down any bad vines that attack them,when they reach a podium with a green stone that has a symbol of Grass on it.

Driad:That must be the Grass Stone.

Alex:I'll get it!

Alex runs at the stone.

Mario:Alex,ahve you forgotten about the!

As soon as Alex touches the stone,it glows green and rises up,suddenly in a bright flash,the stone is gone,and in it's place is a vine covered creature that resembles this(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sotc_boxart.jpg <The creeature on the box,but smaller)

Alex:IT'S A TRAP!O_O

Boss Battle:Gaiden Plant!

(Music for battle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYxEbCUVxM&feature=related)

Driad:Crud it's huge!How do we attack it?!

Alex:Well it looks like something from a game called Shadow of the collosus.Maybe we should attack it's glowing weakpoint.

Mario:Isn't that a little generic?

Alex:Not really...but obviously the Grass Stone must be in it.I'll look for it.

Alex jumps on the creature's head,but is batted off by the vines on it's body.

Mario:...Well that failed.

Mario looks around and sees a ? Block.He hits the block and gets a Hammer Bros. Suit.

Mario:...Figures it wouldn't be a Fire Flower.

Mario jumps at the G.P. and tosses hammers at it's face to distract it,Driad goes around behind it and wraps it's vines around the tail,he then uses all his strength to piledrive it onto the ground behind him.

Mario:O_O

Driad:What?I get more strength when attacking other plant based stuff.

Mario:O_o,good move...

Mario pulls out a Giant Sledge Hammer and slams it down on the Gaiden Plant,it crumbles into a million pieces.

Mario:That was too easy...

The Grass Stone glows from the rumble and the Gaiden Plant reforms.

Alex:Crud!I guess we need to attack the stone.

G.P. smacks Mario with it's club,Mario loses his Hammer Bros. suit and goes flying into a wall.

Alex:MARIOOO!!!

Alex flies at G.P. and bats off any vines that come his way,he then uses one powerful punch on the Grass Stone in the center of the G.P.,a couple seconds later the G.P. crumbles down,this time though,it doesn't reform.

Alex:Huff..Puff...

Mario gets up,and walks over to Alex,Driad does the same.

Mario:Whew...are you Ok?

AleX:Yeah...well that takes care of one stone.

The Grass Stone flies over to Alex,some victory music plays as Alex tosses the stone between both hands then spins around and put two fingers above the stone and puts it out and says.

Alex:Yes!One down!

Mario and Driad put two fingers up for victory.

So after a long a grueling battle,our heroes beat the first guardian,Gaiden Plant,and got the Grass Stone,will they manage to get the other stones?What happened to that person?Where's Cackletta and Fawful now?Stay Tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:30 am

Last time,our group went into the Nature Castle and beat the guardian known as Gaiden Plant,they have now claimed the Grass Stone.What'll happen next?

Chapter 5:The name's Dark,Joe Dark [b]

Our heroes walk out of the Nature Castle and back through the Ivy woods with little difficulty,they head to E.Gadd's lab for info on the next temple.

E.Gadd:Hello boys,I assume it went well?

Alex:Yes,we got the Grass Stone.

E.Gadd:I see,and who is this?

Driad:The name's Driad,I am the good guardian of Nature Castle.

E.Gadd:Good huh?So I guess you ran into trouble?

Alex:Heh...nothing we can't handle.

E.Gadd:good,now you guys should go rest for now,I'll tell you where the Temple is by tomorrow.

Alex:K,gooodbye.

So our group heads to Mario's house,Alex sleeps below Mario,but Driad insists on sleeping outside in the dirt.(Incase you were wondering Luigi is out with Daisy on a vacation,he'll be back tomorrow)

Next Morning,

Mario:good-a morning guys.

Alex:Morning Mario...well I think we should get going...

Mario:Okay.

Mario and Alex eat breakfast and head out,Driad insists he didn't need breakfast though,they head on the way to E.Gadd's when they see a person standing in front of them.

Alex:Hey,who are you?

???? turns around,he is wearing a green shirt with a skull on it,his blue jeans have chains on them,his pupils are blue.

????:About time I found you!

Alex:O_O What are you doing here?!

Mario:Alex...who is this?

????:Allow me to introduce myself,I am Alex's Rival,my name strikes fear into my enemies,I am Joe Dark.

Mario:What a weird name...

Joe:O_O Oh come on,you weren't scared?

Driad:Please...I've seen Roses that are scary then you(He really has)

Joe:Fine...then maybe this will change your look on me!

Joe vanishes and grabs Mario and tosses him into Driad,knocking them both out.

Alex:O_O Great...this is a waste of time.

Joe:Fine,so you say!

Joe dashes at Alex and begins punching him,Alex uses his left arm to guard most of the punches,but takes some of the others.Alex then uppercuts Joe in the face.

Joe:Ouch!

Joe spinkicks,causing Alex to trip,he then picks Alex up and and slams him on the ground.

Joe:Pathetic....

Joe goes to attack Alex again,but suddenly the Grass Stone in Alex's pocket glows,a ton of vines come out of the ground and grabs Joe,and fling him far away.

Alex:Whew,nice save Driad.

Driad:But I didn't do that...

Alex:Well whatever it was I'm glad he's gone,though how did he get here in the first place?

Mario:Probably followed us through the portal...Let's go see E.Gadd now.

Our heroes walk to Gadd's lab,meanwhile,outside Nature Castle,

Cackletta:Curses!Mario and that boy have already found the Grass Stone,I guess we'll just haver to follow them to the Water Temple.

Joe suddenly lands from the sky in front of Cackletta.

Fawful:Mistress,this boy.

Cackletta:He may be useful...

[b]In a strange turn of events,Alex's old rival Joe was defeated by an unknown force,what caused this force?Why did the Grass stone glow?What's the next temple?What will Cackletta and Fawful do with Joe?Stay Tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 am

Last time,our heroes went back to the Mushroom Kingdom and met Alex's old rival Joe Dark,after a lucky moment Joe got sent flying,what is Alex's past with Joe?Find out!

Chapter 6:The power to split the seas and the heavens!

Our heroes walk to E.Gadd's lab,they all sit down on chairs that E.Gadd has set up.

Mario:alright Alex,we need to know something...

Alex:O_o What is it?

Driad:Joe Dark...what's his story?

Alex:Well it's a long story...

Flashback...

Alex(Age 9) is seen walking to school,when he gets there he is met by Joe Dark(Age 10).

Joe Dark:Well if it isn't the loner boy...Your parents died in an accident and your a survivor...

Alex:>_> Yeah?So?

Joe Dark:Well the baby needs his bottle right?

Alex:O_O I'm no baby!

Joe stuffs a bottle in Alex's mouth and gives him a wedgie.

Joe:Haha!Noob!

Alex:Grr...don't tick me off!!!!

Alex grabs Joe and tosses him on top of the school roof.

Joe:What the O_O

Alex:Oh crud....

Alex runs off to home..

End Flashback

Mario:hmmm...so what was that all about?

Alex:Well you see,whenever I get mad,for some reason I get enough power to do weird things.Like super strength...as for why Joe is my rival I believe he wanted revenge for that day,and to get stronger than me...after that day I became self taught...

Driad:I see...

E.Gadd comes in.

E.Gadd:Ok boys,I found the next temple,the Aqua Temple...bad news though...

Mario:O_o what is it?

E.Gadd:It's in the middle of the Mushroom Sea.Underwater.

E.Gadd:However I found out that the Grass Stone can help you open the way...whatever that means....

Mario:Well thanks...we'll try it out.

Our heroes leave to the docks outside Toad Town,they look out at the sea.

Mario:Well this looks like it won't work,let's just go to the next temple and come back when we can get a swimming partner...

Mario starts to walk away,when the Grass Stone glows and flies out of Alex's pocket,it rises into the view of the sun,suddenly it fires a huge beam across the water,splitting a way to the Aqua Temple.

Alex:Well...that solves one problem....

Our heroes start walking down the path,when something bursts out of one side of the water and into the other side.

Driad:What was that?!

The beast comes out of the water,it looks like a giant eel,but it has Dragon wings on it's back,and two small claws on it's head.

Boss Battle:Gekko Hydra!

(Guardian Boss Battle Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyVnHjYGw8U&feature=PlayList&p=0F2EB5405DF9DFA7&index=27)

Mario:Crud it's huge!!

Driad:There's no plants nearby!Looks like it'll be hard to beat this guy!

Gekko Hydra:Rahhhh!!!!

Our heroes are heading to the Aqua Temple,when they are greeted by the Guardian,Gekko Hydra,and without plants nearby,how are they going to beat a Water Monster?Stay Tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 am

Last time,Mario and Driad learned about Alex and Joe Dark's past,and went off to the Aqua Temple,which is in the middle of the ocean!The Grass Stone helped split a pathway to it,but they were attacked by the guardian,Gekko Hydra!How will they win?

Chapter 7:the Green Thunder Returns!

Driad tries to grab GH with vines but it flies into the water,Driad let's go and swims out.

Driad:So much for that idea....

Mario:Not like it's a good one in the first place....

Driad:Well do you have any better ideas?

Mario:Not yet...Alex what about you?

Alex:Nothing here...let's just try and attack it,maybe we can find a wekaspot...

Mario:Right!

Mario jumps at GH and uses his Super Jump Punch,but is sent flying off it.

Mario:OW!What,is it's body made of steel or something?!

Driad:Hmmm...it looks more like a super strong brand of scales....

Alex:Oh great...and this is only the outside guardian...

Mario:We won't see the inside if we die here!!

Alex:Wait...I have an idea....

Alex grabs the tail of GH,GH flies into the water,Alex keeps a grip on the beast,and tries to steer it into a rock,GH smashes against a rock,and the recoil sends Alex back out the water.

Mario:Good idea!!

GH bursts out of the water and grabs Alex with one of it's claws,GH slams Alex on thne ground,then charges up a beam in it's mouth.

Suddenly GH gets zapped in the back by a bolt of lightning.It falls down,behind GH is Luigi.

Mario:Luigi?!O_O

Luigi:Sorry I'm late guys,E.Gadd filled me in on everything.

Alex:We're glad you came,now to defeat this beast!

GH gets up.

GH:RAAAAHHHH!!!

Luigi:Super Conductor.....

Luigi jumps at GH and punches it square in the face,lightning comes out of the sky and zaps GH.

Luigi:PUUUUNCH!!!!!

GH is black,but turns into ashes 5 seconds later.Luigi does his double finger pistol taunt.

Luigi:Don't mess with the Green Thunder!

Alex:He did it!

Mario walks up to Luigi and gives him a high five.

Mario:Nice going bro!

Luigi:Aw thanks.Now,I believe I need to introduce myself to Alex and Driad.I'm Luigi Mario,Mario's brother.

Driad:Nice to meet you Luigi.

Alex:I already know who you are Luigi .But I assume you're joining us?

Luigi:Why not?Sounds like a fun adventure.

Mario:Good,cause I get the feeling we'll need your help..

Our heroes walk into the Aqua Temple.Cackletta and Fawful hover overhead.

Cackletta:Hmph...those fools not only beat GH,but that annoying green guy joined them.

Fawful:Mistress,not to worry Joe is going to follow them into the temple and stop them.

Cackletta:Good.HEHEHEH!!!

With Luigi's help,our heroes beat the GH,now they are entering the Aqua Temple,and Luigi is joining their group!What awaits them inside?Will Joe stop them?Stay tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Last time our heroes defeated Gekko Hydra with Luigi's help,and are now entering the Aqua Temple,but it seems Joe has teamed up with Cackletta and Fawful,and is following them inside,what'll happen next?

Chapter 8:Who broke the damn plumbing?!

(Music for Aqua Temple:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebHn8iJJTpo)

Inside,our heroes find the temple lives up to it's name,there's alot of water inside,covering up the way to the bottom.

Alex:Figures...Just like the Water Temple in Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time.We probably have to find a switch that drains the water to a level,go through some puzzles,and then fight the guardian at the end.

Mario:O_O Alex,I say be quiet for the rest of this temple.

Alex:...

Mario:Thanks.

after some stuff I'm not allowed to say,they activate the first switch with little difficulty.They go down one floor and enter a room that's seemingly empty.

Mario:O_O Odd...

Suddenly the room starts filling up with water.

Driad:^_^

Luigi:Driad,that's a bad thing.

Driad:Maybe for you guys,but I can soak up water.

Mario:Your living with a mouth too!Once the water rises up enough,you'll drown as well!

Driad:O_o Any ideas?

Alex:....

Mario:you can talk now!!

Alex:Ok,how about we hit that button on the ceiling once the water rises enough?

Mario:....they need to make that less obvious.

Luigi:I know....

They sit wade there and whistle and look at their watches while they wait for the water to rise.

Luigi:This is taking forever....

45 minutes later they press the button,and the water drains them to the next switch.

Mario:I swear,if Nintendo makes this whole adventure into a game,they better shorten that part and add in some more rooms.

Alex:That.

They press the switch and go down another floor,they enter a room filled with spikes,bats an lava.

Luigi:LAVA?!That makes no sense for this temple!!!

Mario:Luigi just never mind,sense when has anything made sense?

Luigi:Don't,remind me.

Our heroes somehow make it over this hard area,though Driad almost burns to a crisp,and Luigi gets touched by a bat and freaks the heck out.Nontheless,the touch the switch and the water lowers to the last floor,with the Water Stone on a pedestal.Our heroes exit the room via a newly placed conveyor belt(Don't ask...) and jumps down to the bottom floor.

Alex:Ok,minus that last room,we've come across barely any problems,now we just need to....

Joe Dark jumps down and grabs the Water Stone.

Joe:Ha!

Alex:O_O HEY!!!

Joe:Heh...now to deliver this to Cackletta...

Mario:HER?!What does she want?!

Joe:Like I'm going to tell you.Sayonora suckers!!!

The Water Stone suddenly glows,and in it's place is a robot,whose a blue cube with 6 hoses on both of it's sides,and a drill on it's head.

Boss Battle:Liquidizer Alpha!

(Music for Liquidizer Alpha:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEDonmboxIY&feature=PlayList&p=0F2EB5405DF9DFA7&index=30)

Liquizer Alpha blasts Joe with a ton of water,the force sends Joe out of the temple and far away.

LA:One Threat,nuetralized,other 4 threats detected,prepare mass flooding of temple.

LA releases a ton of water from it's body,the temple starts to fill up with water,slowly.

LA:Destroy!!!!!

LA turns into water and sinks into the water below.

Alex:O_O What do we do?!

Just as our heroes made it too the bottom of the temple and found the stone,Joe got to it first,but ended up summoning the Guardian,which not only got rid of Joe,but is ready to flood to temple to kill our heroes.Will they beat the creature before they drown?Stay Tuned
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Last time,out heroes made it through the Aqua Temple to the very bottom where they were seconds away from grabbing the Water stone,when Joe came and grabbed it,but that activated the Guardian who blasted Joe away,and is filling the Temple up with water to flood our heroes away,will they stop it in time?

Chapter 9:It's official,we're screwed

(Boss Theme for Liguidizer Alpha(Again):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEDonmboxIY)

Mario and Luigi jumps up to a higher platform,Driad latches up there and Alex holds onto Driad to get up.

Mario:What do we do?The guardian is part of the water and it's filling up fast?!

LA sends one of it's tentacles out of the water and grabs Luigi,Mario tries to hammer fireballs on the arm,but LA uses another tentacle to blast water at the fireballs,and Mario gets sent into a nearby wall from the blast.LA tries to drag Luigi into the water.

Luigi:*thinking*Hmmm it's obviously just has to turn into water to enter it,after that it's got a solid form,otherwise it wouldn't be able to touch me...if so....this may hurt me too,but I need to get free.

Luigi uses his Thunderhand to zap the tentacle,it fills the whole water with electricity,Luigi floats back up to the top and gets back on the platform,breathing heavly.

Mario:You ok?

Luigi:fine for now....did I get him?

LA rises out of the water and roars,it then blasts more water into temple,causing it to rise faster.

Alex:O_O Nope!!!

They quickly jump to another platform,but LA fires a bubble at Driad and Alex,trapping them in tight.LA then opens a compartment in his body and grabs them out of the bubbles and puts them in himself.

LA:Two threats captured,flooding body now!!

LA starts to fill his body up with water.

Alex:Great,what now?

Driad:I see some moss in here....that counts for a plant,but we need a viable exit point.

Alex:Hmm....

Alex looks around,and sees the Water Stone on a glass compartment in it's back.

Alex:Hmmm....I've got a plan,but we need to open a hole in the front,listen closely.

Alex explains the plan to Driad,outside the LA Mario and Luigi are jumping up platforms and avoiding the tentacles and bubbles the LA fires.Inside,Alex stands by the front of the LA,the water is halfway up the bot.

Alex:Ready?

Driad:Ok...

Driad chants a spell up,it's head opens up more.

Driad:Take this.

Outside the LA,a giant green blast bursts out of LA's middle hole and goes through the wall of the temple.

Driad:Nature's Last Love....

(Note:Why didn't Driad just blast through the Glass and hit the Water stone?Answer:He couldn't,Good Guardians can't hurt the stones at all,it's part of there creation)

Alex:Luigi!We need your help!

Luigi and Mario are just staring at the hole Driad made.

Luigi:O_O...Huh..oh right!!What is it?

Alex tosses Driad out,Driad is holding onto some moss.

Alex:When I give the signal!Driad,fire Luigi at the Water Stone!!!

Luigi:O_O WHAT?!

Alex:Just use your Green Missle position!!!

Luigi:O_o...Oh right.

Luigi goes into Green Missle mode.Driad grabs hold of him.

Alex:Now!!!!

LA jumps at them and shows the hole,Driad fires Luigi at the Water Stone,Luigi uses his green missle to add enough force to break through the glass and grab the Water Stone.

LA:Malfunction!!!Source of energy gone.....MAYDAY....It....'s....t...ime.....to.....................................................................

LA sucks up all the water in the Temple and explodes.

Luigi:I got it!But now I'm stuck in this wall....

Driad uses his vines to pull Luigi back.

Luigi:Oh yeah,we got the 2nd stone!!

They do a victory pose.

So with a little teamwork,they beat the LA and got the Water Stone,now that that's over,what will be next?Find out next time
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Last time our heroes beat the LA and got the Water Stone.What's next for them?

Chapter 10:The Sky Kingdom and the world of tomorrow....ooops almost overdid it ^_^

Our heroes have walked out of the temple and back onto the docks,the Water stone glows and closes the way to the Temple.

Alex:Hmph...so I guess no going back.

Our heroes walk back too E.Gadd's lab,Meanwhile in a dark area of Plit,Joe Dark has landed near a cave.

Joe Dark:Ugh....dang that Guardian,where am I?

????:You are near the Earth Cave...

Joe Dark:Huh?WHO'S THERE?!

????:No need to be afraid Joe Dark,I am the darkness myself,and you are destined to have me....

Joe:What?!

????:Listen,this may bug you,but that Alex boy must get the element stones and open the main Temple.

Joe:Why?

????:I'll show you later...if you let me help you.

Joe:Will I get power?

????:Beyond what you could imagine.

Joe:Heh....

Back at E.Gadd's lab.

E.Gadd:Glad Luigi was able to help you guys,now for the next temple.

Mario:Yeah?

E.Gadd:Remember Nimbus Land Mario?

Mario:O_O Mallow lives there,why?

E.Gadd:Well your next destination is the Sky Palace,it is above Nimbus Land,I called one of there Taxi's to take you guys to Sky Palace,where you could talk to Mallow and his parents about how to get there.

Driad:Thanks Professor.

E.Gadd:It'll be here in 30 minutes,Be ready.It'll be a 1 day trip.

Mario:Thanks professor.

Our heroes go outside and wait 30 min. for the Cloud Taxi.It comes and they enter inside it,they fly off to Nimbus Land,at night we see Alex on the seat,he's tossing back and forth for some reason.

Alex:No....No....

Dream Moment....

We see Alex sitting on the ground in defeat,in front of him is Joe,who is staring at Alex with his eyes glowing red.

Joe:You weakling,you could never have hoped to beat me.

Alex:Curse....you!!

Joe:Now to crush this place!And then the world!!!!

Joe laughs as dark clouds cover the planet.

Alex:you...can't.

Joe crushes Alex's left arm.

Alex:ARGHHH!!!!

Joe let's go,Alex's arm is bleeding like mad.

Joe:What good are you too me now....

Joe kicks Alex off the Temple.

Alex:Ahh!!!!!

Mario and the others wake up in an instant.

Mario:Alex,what the heck?!

Alex:Sorry guys,I had a dream,that felt so real.

Driad:Want to discuss?

Alex:No....just go to sleep.

Everyone falls back to sleep,in a certain someone's castle.

Kamek:Lord Bowser!!!!!!!!URGENT,URGENT!!!!

Bowser:What is it Kamek?!

Kamek:Mario is out collecting the elemental stones!!!

Bowser:Those stones huh....my ancestors tried to get those stones,some died trying....Anything else?

Kamek:Cackletta is after them too!MArio already has the Grass and Water stone!And are going for the Wind Stone right now!!!

Bowser:Hmm....Interesting.I'm going out,call Kammy and tell her that you and I are going out,and she needs to watch the kids.

Kamek:Got it.

Bowser:It'll be my turn for success this time Mario.

Interesting turns of events,Bowser is now going to join the hunt for the stones,Joe has met up with a dark force too.But what is up with Alex's dream?Is it a sign of things to come?Stay Tuned
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:06 pm

So you continue from where you left off Very Happy
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Last time,our heroes learned from E.Gadd that the next temple is in a palace above Nimbus Land,but on the way to Nimbus Land,Alex had a bad dream that might be about the future,what does it mean?Also Bowser is now joining in onthe quest for the stones,but for what reasons?Stay Tuned.

Chapter 11:It's high up here,better not*vomits*

It is now morning,the cloud taxi has reached Nimbus Land,our heroes get off the Taxi before it leaves.

Mario:So here we are.

Alex:How much memories does it bring back Mario?

Mario:Alot,like when we fought that one woman and Dodo.

Luigi:I never have been here before,seems refreshing.

A Nimbusian walks up to Mario.

Nimbusian:Welcome back to Nimbus Land,Mario.Prince Mallow is waiting for your company at the palace.Follow me.

The Nimbusian takes Mario and his group to the Palace,inside is Mallow.

Mallow:Welcome back Mario!!How long has it been since we last saw each other?!

Mario:I say about 2 years.I need to remember to find the time between Peach's kidnapping's to visit you.

Mallow:That's ok,I've been busy as the prince anyways.

Driad:Cut to the chase,how do we get to the Sky Palace.

Mallow:Follow me,my mom and dad should be able to tell you.

Mallow take Mario's group to the throne room,on the way Mallow talks about their adventure to stop Smithy.

Mallow:Well here we are.

Queen Nimbus:Welcome back Mario,and I see you brought more friends.

Alex:Your majesty's,we need your help to get to the Sky Palace.

QN:Well it won't be easy,we Nimbus's have guarded it for years,to get there,you need to use a Nimbus to control the clouds,he will create a path to the Palace.Mallow has been training for this moment since you left.

Mallow:So,ready for adventure again Mario?

Alex:Of course ^_^

Mallow:Ok then,let's go.Bye Mom,bye Dad.

King Nimbus:Good luck son!!

Our heroes leave the Palace,and go to the edge of Nimbus Land.

Mallow:Ok,hang on.

Mallow lifts his arms up,he uses his fingers to move clouds around,so they make a pathway to a Cloudy Palace on a floating Platform.

Driad:O_O I think I just dewed myself.

Mario:Nice....

Mallow:Anyways,I say we continue onward.

They walk down the cloud path to the temple,but before they enter,they entrance is closed up,and a cloudy creature comes up,it is shaped like a dragon but it's body is totally covered by clouds.

Sky Overlord:Halt!!!Where do you think your going?!

Mario:Inside the temple.

SO:That's illegal you know...

Alex:Don't go quoting damn CD-I on me!!!

SO:That's Mama Luigi to you!!!!

Luigi:Hey!!!!

SO:Never mind just die!!!

*Outside Guardian Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyVnHjYGw8U&feature=PlayList&p=0F2EB5405DF9DFA7&index=27*

Our heroes our about to face the Sky Overlord,will they win?Stay tuned later to find out!!!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Last tiem our heroes went to Nimbus Land to meet up with Mallow and his parents so they can figure out how to reach the sky Palace,after learning about the Nimbusian's past Mallow joined them and with his help they reached the entrance to the Sky Palace,but they were halted by the Sky Overlord,will thye win?

Chapter 12:Your freaking kidding me,right?

(Outside Guardian Music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGqzlP_Ag4)

SO grabs Driad,but Driad breaks free with his vines.SO uses wind to try and blow everyone off,but Mallow counters with his own gale of wind.

SO:Impressive.

SO blasts Mallow with a beam of wind.Mallow goes backwards,but Mallow retaliates with his Shocker attakc,however it passes right through SO.Meanwhike on the ground,

Fawful:Where do you think Joe went too?

Cackletta:who knows...

Fawful and Cackletta get zapped by the Shocker.Back above Mario tries to use fireballs but they pass through too,Luigi jumps at SO and tries to use Green Missle but passes through as well.

SO:Haha!!Physical and elemental attacks won't hurt me!!!

SO then flinches back,it is shown that Alex had punched SO in the gut.

Alex:So much for that theory of yours.

SO's clouds then come off,to reveal a Lakitu underneath it.

SO:So you think you've won just because you've uncovered my true form?

SO gathers more clouds around him,until he looks like this:http://krypto99.deviantart.com/art/Metal-Overlord-48623628

SO:Try to find my solid form in this body!!!

Mario is seen glowing with a rainbow aura.

Mario:with pleasure.

Alex:Mario...where did you.

Mario:I found a Smash Ball in a nearby "?" Block.Strange how they are here.

SO:Die!!!!!!

SO creates a tornado and fires it at our heroes,our heroes gte behind Mario as he unleashes his Mario Finale,the attacks both hit,causing a gap to appear in the clouds.

Mario:Let's-a go!!!

SO:ARGHHH!!!!!

Mario's attack starts to push SO's attack back,the flames from the Mario Finale fuse with the Tornado,creating a flaming tornado that hits SO.

SO:NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The clouds vanish from SO as the Lakitu inside is burned to ashes and blown away by the breeze,the clouds refrom into a path to the Sky Palace,and the entrance opens up.

Mario:Whew....let's go.

Alex:Are you sure?

MArio:Yes.I'll be okay.

Our heroes trudge along to the Sky Palace,back on the ground,

Cackletta:That....was an unfortunate Lightning bolt...

Fawful:Agreed...say is that?

Up ahead of Fawful and Cackletta is Joe Dark,he is wounded for some reason.

Cackletta:What happened?

Joe:I was attacked at the Earth Cave by a giant robot....I'm ok though.

Cackletta:Like heck you are!!!Let's get you some treatment.

Cackletta takes Joe and takes him away.

Joe:*Thoughts* This better be worth it ????.

Our heroes deferated the SO,but on the ground Joe got his ass kicked by what's apparently the guardian of the Earth Cave,but was it planned?And who is ???? ? Stay Tuned.
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Last time our heroes beat the Sky Overlord in a very epic way!Also Cackletta found Joe,who was injured by the guardian of the Earth Cave,but it seems Joe is working for someone else,but who?Stay Tuned!!

Chapter 13:The Fluffiness ^_^

(Sky Palace:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0jvH-eYvKg)

Mario:It nice and fluffy in here,but it could hold many dangers.

Mario takes one step,the clouds in front of him open up to make a hole that no one can cross.

Mario:Ahhh!!!!

Mario jumps back.

Mallow:It must be a predetermined path,we have to find the path along the clouds that leads to the other side.

Driad:And how do you suppose we figure that out genius >_>

Mallow:Well we COULD walk very slowly.

Alex:Good idea,we'll save the world in about 1000 years then

Mallow:>_> Or we could just do this.

Mallow presses a button on a nearby cloud wall,the path they need to take is shown briefly.

Driad:Anyone remember that?

Alex:I did,let's go across.

Using Alex's advice,our heroes traverse the maze of clouds easily.On the other side however,they reach a door without any keyhole.

Luigi:O_O Oh come on!!

Mallow:Stand back.

Mallow uses Star Rain to smash the door,and the entire wall the held it there.

Luigi:O_O WAS THAT DAMN NECESSARY?!

Mallow:O_o Yes...

After more platforming and puzzles,they reach a room that's enclosed by nothing but walls.

Alex:Hm...this is odd,the whole Palace is clouds except for this room...Why?

Mallow:Hey,what's this?

Mallow points to a sign nearby.

Sign:In this room lies the Wind Stone,but to reach it you'll have to be able to jump really high.

Mario:Ah great....

They look up,the pedestal with the Wind Stone is high above them,higher then what Mario or Luigi could reach.

Alex:So now what?!

Driad notices some vines on the walls.

Driad:Hmm...I bet I could climb the vines on these walls,I couldn't reach the Pedestal,but I could reach that spring the vines and we could use that to get up there.

Alex:Try it,I guess it could work.

Driad starts to climb the vines,but suddenly little balls of wind appear out of nowhere and try to blow Driad off.

Driad:Alittle help here?!

Mallow:Hang on!!

Mallow uses Shocker to zap the little balls of wind,he keeps this up until Driad grabs the spring at the top and drops down.

Driad:Got it...thanks Mallow.

Mallow:Your welcome.

Driad puts the spring on the ground,and our heroes jump on it,sending them flying at the pedestal,they end up crashing into it though.

Mario:X_X

Alex:Ah crud...Mario's knocked out.

Alex notices his hand is on the Wind Stone.

Alex:Ah dang it....

The Wind stone glows,our heroes are suddenly blown off by some wind and land on the ground,thankfully they landed on their feet.Up near the pedestal is a giant ball of wind with arms and a crown.

Emperor Puff:What are you doing in my palace?!

Alex:Here to stop you and get the Wind Stone!!!

EP:Well you can take it when you pry it from my cold dead butt!!!

Driad:O_O Sick....

EP:It's kinda the truth....the stone got placed there for some reason....

Alex:....Ew...

EP:Anyways,die!!!

Well the situation is bad,as Mario is knocked out and the Wind stone is in the...guardian's....butt.Ew....Anyways,will our heroes prevail without Mario?Or will they die here and now?Stay tuned!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Last time,our heroes made it through the Sky Palace to the end,where they found the Wind Stone,but touching it summoned the guardian,Emperor Puff,and Mario got knocked out.Will they win?

Chapter 14:Breaking Wind

(Emperor Puff Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGrbx7XAPbc)

EP:You dare invade my lair?!You shall die!

Alex:*cough*lamecd-ireference*cough*

EP claps his hands together,a tornado comes out and smacks Alex,rapidly smacking him and sending him flying up.EP then summons tons of Mini Wind Spirits to form into a gun.

Driad:O_O Your kidding right?

EP:No I am not!

EP fires wind bullets out of the cloud gun,,most of them miss,but one blasts Driad's left arm off.

Luigi:Driad?!

Driad:Heh...so I see.

Driad regrows his arm back.

Mallow:How is that possible?

Driad:It's easy,I just got to cause a flow of energy into the part I lost,though I am weakened.

Mallow uses HP Rain on Driad.

Driad:Never mind that .

EP:Grrr...

Alex is seen flying at EP.

EP:Hmmm....so you can fly.

EP spins around wildly,creating a tornado around him that sends Alex flying into a wall,he is now unconcious.

Driad:Dang it....

Mallow uses Snowman,a snowman falls on EP,freezing him and sending him down on the ground,shattering him into a million pieces.

Luigi:Way to go,Mallow!

The pieces of EP melt,and it reforms into one being again.

Luigi:SHIT!!!

EP uses the Mini wind Spirits to form a sword,then slashes Mallow.

Mallow:Ugh!

Mallow uses HP Rain on himself,but the EP gets under the rain himself and gets healed instead.

Mallow:C...rap!!

EP slashes Mallow again,KO'ing him.

Driad:Darn you.

Driad forms his right arm into a leaf blade and tries to slash EP,to no avail.

EP:Idiot!Physical attacks won't work on me!!

EP turns his sword into a gun,and blasts Driad with one huge wind bullet,KO'ing him.

EP:No,for the green man.

EP looks at Luigi,he is glowing Green around him.

Luigi:You Knocked out my friends...HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Luigi suddenly does a weird dance,the whole room gets turned inside out in colors,Luigi's eyes are now white.

EP:What is this madness?!

Luigi:Madness?THIS.IS.NEGATIVE ZONE!!!

Luigi:Jumps at EP and punches him in the gut.

EP:BLARGH!!!How is this possible?!I can't be hurt physically!!!

Luigi:In Negative Zone,things don't make sense.

Luigi uses his Green Missle attack,EP is sent flying into a wall.

EP:Grr....Huh?

Luigi grabs EP and spins him around wildly.

EP:What are you doing?!

Luigi:GRAAAA!!!!

Luigi flings EP into a nearby vine,this one is stuck out,the vine is stickin out like a thorn.

EP:Oh dear....

The vine stabs EP right where the Wind Stone is.EP starts to lose air through his butt,and deflates to a smaller form.

Chibi EP:No!I won't let this happen!

Luigi steps on EP,destroying him.

Luigi:Guess you should've held it in,instead of breaking wind.

Negative Zone vanishes,Mallow wakes up.

Mallow:What happened?

Mallow looks around to see most of heroes unconcious,and Luigi holding the Wind Stone.

Mallow:Luigi?

Luigi:Oh Mallow.I managed to beat the EP,but I think we need to get the others back to Nimbus Land fast.

Mallow:Right!

Mallow picks up Mario and Driad,Luigi picks up Alex,and they walk out of the temple.Meanwhile,in E.Gadd's lab,

E.Gadd:I wonder how they are doing....

Bowser and Kamek suddenly enter the lab.

E.Gadd:Ah!!!Bowser!!!Old hag woman!!!

Kamek picks E.Gadd up by the neck.

Kamek:Care to say that again?

E.Gadd:O_O

Bowser:Alright E.Gadd...we heard you were helping Mario find those temples,where is one of them?!

E.Gadd:I'll never tell...

Kamek points her wand to his face.

Kamek:How many ashes can we make out of you?

E.Gadd:O_O Ok!!!The next Temple is the Lightning Palace!!It's floating above an island near Yoshi's Island!!!

Kamek puts E.Gadd down.

Bowser:Thank you Professor.Let's go Kamek.

Bowser and Kamek leave.

E.Gadd:Oh dear....

After a long and close battle,Luigi managed to beat the Emperor Puff,but our heroes are knocked out,also Bowser and Kamek have knocked some info out of E.Gadd about the next temple!Who will reach the next one first?Will our heroes recover?Find out!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:53 pm

LAst time Luigi beat the Emperor Puff,but our heroes had to be taken to a hotel due to their wounds,meanwhile Bowser and Kamek got info out of E.Gadd about the next temple,the Lightning Palace.What will happen?Stay tuned!

Chapter 15:Rest,then move one

It's been 2 days since Luigi beat the Guardian,our heroes are asleep in the hotel of Nimbus Land,Luigi is getting Items and Mallow is keeping an eye on them.

Nimbus Seller:What would you like Weegee?

Luigi:...that's Luigi...

NS:Whatever...what would you like?

Luigi:2 Rock Candies,4 Hi-potions and 1 High Cape.

NS:That'll be 45 coins.

Luigi gives the NS the money,and walks out with the items,back at the hotel,Mario has just woken up.

Mario:What happened?

Mallow:Oh your awake,well after we reached the top of the temple,the Emperor Puff blew us off,you landed on your ehad and got knocked out,Luigi managed to beat him though,you've been asleep for 2 days.

Mario;Oh...better wake everyone up.

Mario goes to the nearby sink,and fills a bucket with water,he pours it on Driad,who wakes up instantly.

Driad:^_^ I feel refreshed.

Mario:could you wake Alex up Driad?

Driad: >_> Oh sure...

Driad uses a healing spell to heal Alex,he wakes up.

Alex:What happened?

Mallow:Explains everything to Driad and Alex.

Alex:O_o Luigi saved us?!That's a surprise...

Luigi walks into the room.

Driad:err....

Luigi:It's ok,I was kinda surprised myself.I got us some items too!!

Mallow:Ok,I'm going to tell me parents that we are heading off,meet me at the Cloud Taxi.

Mario:Got it!

Mallow leaves to the Palace,our heroes go to the Taxi,30 minutes later,Mallow comes,and they leave to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Meanwhile,at the ???,

???:Sir,we have received some news you might want to hear.

???2:What is it?

???:Remember the old legend?About the Elemental Temple?

???2:Yes?

???:Well so far,Mario,Luigi,Prince Mallow and 2 unidentified people,have collected 3 of the stones needed to enter it.

???2:And?

???:Cackletta Fawful,Bowser Kamek and a few others are after the remaining stones.

???2:Where is the next destination they should be heading too?

???:The Lightning Palace.

???2:Good,send Gemini to join up with them.

???:Yes sir.

??? leaves,the person in the chair turns around to reveal a Goomba with an eye patch and a badge that says,"Commander of the M.S.I."

???:So it begins....

Our heroes have recovered and left,but it seems that a group known as the "M.S.I." is watching them,they seem to be friends,but what are their goals in this?and who is Gemini?Find out!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum