Elemental Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

Post  Riku Mew Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

https://elementtemple.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Replies:

Roy Mustang wrote:Lol

Mr Awesome Haseo wrote:Well me and him have differ answers Razz

V-babe wrote:Baal takes 100/100 for honesty.

Supreme DarkMega! wrote:do one for mew?

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Supreme DarkMega! wrote:do one for mew?

Baal actually filled this in himself.

Mr Awesome Haseo wrote:I wonder what his will be like Cool

Raziel wrote:thats scarily similiar to my answers scratch
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:47 pm

BTW Raziel = Buu.
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Lol. I'm awesome.
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Well,I want to see DBD...
The posts people are making and such...
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:13 pm

At the moment Pichu is flirting with myownninja lulz.
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:14 pm

I feel sorry for ninja, so many people flirt with her Razz
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:Question and Answer

1. A new member asks you if you can or cannot do/say something on the forum and what they are asking is clearly covered in the rules topic. What do you do?Ask them if they have looked over the rules yet,and if they haven't,then I nicely ask them to look

2. What is known as punishable offenses? What is known as lenient offenses?If someone insults a persons race,gender,or likes,or if they constantly say stuff that annoys someone.

3. A member of the forum breaks a rule that is a punishable offense. It is their very first offense. What do you do?Give them a warning,and explain why it was offensive/bad

4. Someone posts a topic on the wrong board/sub-board and you notice it, what do you do?Tell them it's on the wrong board,then move it

5. Is posting a topic on the wrong board/sub-board a punishable offense or a lenient offense?A lenient offense

6. A member has broken a rule that is a punishable offense, it is their second offense, what do you do?Give them a 7-day ban

7. How long of a time period must go by before 1st/2nd offenses may be cleared off of a member’s profile? 1 month

8. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems playful in nature, and the one whom had their quote changed seems ok with it as if it is a joke. What do you do? Leave it be,but warn the user not to change quotes again

9. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems spiteful in nature, and the one whom had their quote changed seems offended and/or upset with it as if it is an insult. What do you do? Give the user a warning

10. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems spiteful and/or rude in nature, but the one whom had their quote changed seems ok with it as if it is a joke. What do you do? Warn the user who changed the quote,cause even though the other user thought it was a joke,it was still a flame to that person

11. A member flames another member, but the member who is flamed is not bothered by it, what do you do? Warn the flaming user,and tell him that if he does it again,he will be banned

12. A member receives a random sexually oriented comment, but is not bothered by it. Is that still considered sexual harassment? What do you do?It is still considered harassment,and the user would be warned/banned

13. Sometimes members become offended by a certain topic(s)/post(s), which is not meant to offend, and the one who posted said topic(s)/post(s) clarifies what he/she meant, and/or it is clear they did not mean to offend. Is that still considered flaming/trolling? Or just personal opinion of the one(s) offended? What do you do? It is flaming,and the user would be warned,and asked to leave that user alone or be banned

14. You get into a heavy debate with a regular member and you are both annoying each other with this debate. What do you do? Warn the users to stop arguing,and if they continue,warn them.

15. You suspect a topic may be heading towards a heated argument/flame war, but no rules have been broken as of yet. What do you do? Try to stop the argument,and if it continues,warn all people who didn't stop.

Fill in the blank

16. A member breaks a rule that is a punishable offense, it is their Third strike, so they shall be perma banned.

17. A member posts something that is deemed offensive and a rule violation, and it is unclear if they were joking or not, it seems serious. However, no members are bothered by it. You will Still deal a warning out,because they had the intention of flaming.

18. Off-board activity has no bearing on your status here as far as being punished unless the person’s off board activity is hateful to this board.

19. If someone gets flamed/trolled on and they defend themselves with a knee-jerk comeback, they will not be punished unless they Get out of hand with insults.

20. If you or another mod ever abuses their mod abilities, they will be warned on the first offense, then demoted on their second offense.

21. If a close friend/acquaintance of yours decided to break any rules, you will warn them,even though he is your friend,he still broke a rule on here

22. You catch on to a member who seems to purposely break the rules with 1st and 2nd offenses every time profiles are cleared of offenses. Mods reserve the right to ban anyone whom is caught trying to play this game.

23. As a moderator, one of your decisions is questioned by a member. You should Take into consideration that users reasons,and determine whether or not they are right,if they continue after you've given your reason,warn them for questioning a mods/Admins authority

Done Very Happy
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 pm

I feel so sorry for Steph! lol

Give me a link I gotta see this!
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Funny how we're now talking about Romeo and Juliet now
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Topics about something often change into talking about another thing.
Calamity
Calamity

https://www.youtube.com/calamaty2007

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Someone post my quiz answers on DBD.
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:04 pm

I still need to log off to see that...
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 pm

I wonder how I would do as a mod on there.
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 pm

I spilled my chances at becoming a mod after I tutored Mishimi about mod rules.

Mishimi wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:...is Yoshi. XD

I was lurking on KM when I saw him post something from our archives.

LULZ XD

Oh boy! LOL......

If he actually joins, ban on sight..... I dislike Yoshi with a passion.....

Mishimi wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:That's against the rules!

No it's not. he's a troll..... That's all he ever does when i am around....

Mishimi wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:That's true, but according to the rules outside behaviour has no effect here unless closely tied to this forum.

Sly made the mistake of banning a troll at first sight, which was clearly seen as a rule violation.

So, according to the rules, Yoshi should be banned when he makes his first offence. Not that would take more than a few minutes, but still...

Ok, well let me put it this way, this is my forum and I don't want him here, there is no reason to allow him the chance to even do that..... Ok?
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Mishimi's fouling everything up...
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm

I don't think DBD is going to last much longer. Even the only admin is messing it up.
Calamity
Calamity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:29 pm

No it will Very Happy
Not long till a year for DBD and I'm now just entering my 4th month
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Haseo wrote:No it will Very Happy
Well it seems that DBD is becoming alot less enjoyable. At least in my opinion.
Calamity
Calamity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm having fun
You just gotta post more often
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Haseo wrote:I'm having fun
You just gotta post more often

PWNT!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm

Calamity wrote:
Haseo wrote:No it will Very Happy
Well it seems that DBD is becoming alot less enjoyable. At least in my opinion.
Agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 pm

DBD is like GameFAQS,but with 75% more Faggotry and biasery.
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum