Elemental Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD Empty Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Question and Answer

1. A new member asks you if you can or cannot do/say something on the forum and what they are asking is clearly covered in the rules topic. What do you do?

2. What is known as punishable offenses? What is known as lenient offenses?

3. A member of the forum breaks a rule that is a punishable offense. It is their very first offense. What do you do?

4. Someone posts a topic on the wrong board/sub-board and you notice it, what do you do?

5. Is posting a topic on the wrong board/sub-board a punishable offense or a lenient offense?

6. A member has broken a rule that is a punishable offense, it is their second offense, what do you do?

7. How long of a time period must go by before 1st/2nd offenses may be cleared off of a member’s profile?

8. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems playful in nature, and the one whom had their quote changed seems ok with it as if it is a joke. What do you do?

9. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems spiteful in nature, and the one whom had their quote changed seems offended and/or upset with it as if it is an insult. What do you do?

10. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems spiteful and/or rude in nature, but the one whom had their quote changed seems ok with it as if it is a joke. What do you do?

11. A member flames another member, but the member who is flamed is not bothered by it, what do you do?

12. A member receives a random sexually oriented comment, but is not bothered by it. Is that still considered sexual harassment? What do you do?

13. Sometimes members become offended by a certain topic(s)/post(s), which is not meant to offend, and the one who posted said topic(s)/post(s) clarifies what he/she meant, and/or it is clear they did not mean to offend. Is that still considered flaming/trolling? Or just personal opinion of the one(s) offended? What do you do?

14. You get into a heavy debate with a regular member and you are both annoying each other with this debate. What do you do?

15. You suspect a topic may be heading towards a heated argument/flame war, but n rules have been broken as of yet. What do you do?

Fill in the blank

16. A member breaks a rule that is a punishable offense, it is their __________ strike, so they shall be perma banned.

17. A member posts something that is deemed offensive and a rule violation, and it is unclear if they were joking or not, it seems serious. However, no members are bothered by it. You will ____________________.

18. Off-board activity has no bearing on your status here as far as being punished unless the person’s off board activity is __________ to this board.

19. If someone gets flamed/trolled on and they defend themselves with a knee-jerk comeback, they will not be punished unless they _______________________.

20. If you or another mod ever abuses their mod abilities, they will be ______________ on the first offense, then _______________ on their second offense.

21. If a close friend/acquaintance of yours decided to break any rules, you will ________________________.

22. You catch on to a member who seems to purposely break the rules with 1st and 2nd offenses every time profiles are cleared of offenses. Mods reserve the right to _________ anyone whom is caught trying to play this game.

23. As a moderator, one of your decisions is questioned by a member. You should __________________

Last edited by Roronoa Kaio on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD Empty Re: Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Holy cow! That's huge!
And the 23rd question is so about me.

Back to top Go down

Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD Empty Re: Mod quiz is going to be posted now on DBD

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Hmmm, I wonder if I'm eligible?!

A banned moderator?! WHAT A GREAT STRATEGY!
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:Hmmm, I wonder if I'm eligible?!

A banned moderator?! WHAT A GREAT STRATEGY!

With the current administration you'll never know. >_>
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm

I'm pasted it on a word document and doing it there...I should do it on a pm to myself so I can finish it later Wink
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Chou Gohan wrote:Holy cow! That's huge!
And the 23rd question is so about me.

I thought you said you already got everything from Moose or something.
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:04 pm

I was joking.

The only thing I know is what I sent you in the "Pure Gold" pm, so I'll have to do some research...

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Half of that quiz is copy pasting from the rules. >_>
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Mew Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Quick!
PM me that quiz!
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

https://elementtemple.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:08 pm

I can just post it here.

That way Baal can take another crack at it too. =D
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:I can just post it here.

That way Baal can take another crack at it too. =D

Sure why not.
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Edited first post.
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:53 pm

I only did the look up in rules for 2 of the questions cheers
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:00 pm

You're done already?!

I'm trying to be as detailed as possible since I'm not about to fail this test.

I'm only on half now.
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:Question and Answer

1. A new member asks you if you can or cannot do/say something on the forum and what they are asking is clearly covered in the rules topic. What do you do? Point them in the direction of the rules topic.

2. What is known as punishable offenses? What is known as lenient offenses? P:Sexual Harassment, Flaming, Trolling. L: Spamming, Sucking Up, Being a transvestite.

3. A member of the forum breaks a rule that is a punishable offense. It is their very first offense. What do you do? Warn them.

4. Someone posts a topic on the wrong board/sub-board and you notice it, what do you do? Move it to the right board!

5. Is posting a topic on the wrong board/sub-board a punishable offense or a lenient offense? It's an offense?

6. A member has broken a rule that is a punishable offense, it is their second offense, what do you do? Ban them for a week.

7. How long of a time period must go by before 1st/2nd offenses may be cleared off of a member’s profile? About a few months?

8. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems playful in nature, and the one whom had their quote changed seems ok with it as if it is a joke. What do you do? Nothing. Or Laugh.

9. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems spiteful in nature, and the one whom had their quote changed seems offended and/or upset with it as if it is an insult. What do you do? Warn the member who did it.

10. Someone makes a post and posts another members quote, and changes the wording/context of the other members quote within their post. It seems spiteful and/or rude in nature, but the one whom had their quote changed seems ok with it as if it is a joke. What do you do? Nothing. If they thinks it's a joke let them think that.

11. A member flames another member, but the member who is flamed is not bothered by it, what do you do? Nothing. Because they're not bothered by it.

12. A member receives a random sexually oriented comment, but is not bothered by it. Is that still considered sexual harassment? What do you do? It's still considered sexual harassment but the fact is the person isn't bothered by it. Do nothing.

13. Sometimes members become offended by a certain topic(s)/post(s), which is not meant to offend, and the one who posted said topic(s)/post(s) clarifies what he/she meant, and/or it is clear they did not mean to offend. Is that still considered flaming/trolling? Or just personal opinion of the one(s) offended? What do you do? Personal opinions of the ones who are offended. You do nothing.

14. You get into a heavy debate with a regular member and you are both annoying each other with this debate. What do you do? Keep debating. Because it's a debate!

15. You suspect a topic may be heading towards a heated argument/flame war, but n rules have been broken as of yet. What do you do? Nothing. If it turns into a flame war then go ahead and lock it.

Fill in the blank

16. A member breaks a rule that is a punishable offense, it is their third strike, so they shall be perma banned.

17. A member posts something that is deemed offensive and a rule violation, and it is unclear if they were joking or not, it seems serious. However, no members are bothered by it. You will do nothing.

18. Off-board activity has no bearing on your status here as far as being punished unless the person’s off board activity is related to this board.

19. If someone gets flamed/trolled on and they defend themselves with a knee-jerk comeback, they will not be punished unless they flame or troll back.

20. If you or another mod ever abuses their mod abilities, they will be warned on the first offense, then demoted on their second offense.

21. If a close friend/acquaintance of yours decided to break any rules, you will sit there and watch.
22. You catch on to a member who seems to purposely break the rules with 1st and 2nd offenses every time profiles are cleared of offenses. Mods reserve the right to perma-ban anyone whom is caught trying to play this game.

23. As a moderator, one of your decisions is questioned by a member. You should Pimp slap them and tell them to make your dinner. Or you talk to them about the decision.
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:28 pm

That was.... horrible. XD
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:36 pm

I KNOW! XD
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Calamity Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:42 pm

That's better then I'll probly ever do.
Calamity
Calamity

https://www.youtube.com/calamaty2007

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm done with the quiz.

It looks pretty good.
Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Baal, you should let as post this on DBD. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Chou Gohan wrote:Baal, you should let as post this on DBD. Razz

Go right ahead, my friend!
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 pm

I just logged off my pc and I'm on wii, so it's a bit difficult.

Just pick an epic title and I'll inform Kai.

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilKingBaal Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Call it "For the Lulz"
DevilKingBaal
DevilKingBaal
King of GAR
King of GAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:29 pm

Ok, he'll do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Kaio Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Roronoa Kaio
Roronoa Kaio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum