Elemental Temple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rant on failure

2 posters

Go down

My rant on failure Empty My rant on failure

Post  Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Two days ago when you asked me why I do not consider you a great moderator and when you failed to convince me you deserved to be called one, you accused me of trolling you and you did not indicate where exactly I trolled you. You went even further by stating I would not be as good as you, but I will show you that EVERY MEMBER is better than you. Do you really know why I am not guillible enough to believe you are as skilled as you claim? Let me refresh your memory.

You may act as much as you like that you deserved your status; that is though if you admit that you earned that promotion because Luk himself denied it on the 1st day. Baal and you were not chosen for your qualities and this has been proven by your respective demotions and bans. Furthermore, Luk himself was not nominated last time because your teammates did not consider him worthy of it. Considering that you were the one to nominate him, didn't you feel their disapproval for you too as well?

Baal is widely deemed to be the worst moderator of DBD, but the truth is you are not all that different. He was punished for flaming Haseo; haven't you flamed Sora in the spam topic? Haven't you flamed him even more in Nick's comic topic because he made one funny comment? Baal was also punished for deleting the evidence of his violating actions. You are well-known to do the same thing as well. Or have you forgetten how many topics you have locked and sent to the invisible forum in which you got out of control? Or the spam topic where you flamed and later deleted all those posts? Or W_R's introduction, where Moose and Walshie told you that he should not be banned and even advised you to leave the topic because they thought you were overreacting again? From what I heard, Mishimi learnt about this one a few days ago from Moose and he admitted it was a travesty of your status.

Unlike Baal though, you have done many more crimes which you obviously have banished from your mind. But some people have not. For instance, you once locked Raditz's topic where he, Baal and Moose were creating their ssj forms without reason apparently and even accused Beckoth of making that topic. Do you remember who did disagree with your methods? Mishimi himself: http://dragonballdiscussion.forum-motion.com/general-discussion-f5/dbaf-goku-vs-ben-10000-t3134-20.htm How about the time you bashed Nick for spamming in a topic he made for that exact reason IN THE DUMP? Now remember when you requested DSK's and Vergil's ban for trolling Nick. Do you actually know that Vergil had nothing to do with this and even Mishimi apologised to him due to your irresponsible decisions? Even yesterday you joined a spamming fest in the dump although many users were annoyed by this and instead of solving the problem, you left Moose to handle it while you were raising your post count. Allow me not to go on by mentioning once again what you did to poor W_R for personal reasons although your teamates disagreed.

When I started writing this post I promised I will have proven by the end you are less worthy than EVERY MEMBER and not just me. Thanks to you the standards of the moderation status are pretty low. When Simian once asked me privately what makes Kai a qualified candidate I replied to him "He is better than Sly" and instead of defending you he replied to my message like this: "Well, at least he's trying to become better". Do you know what is even funnier? That what I am naratting happened quite recently. Where's though my actual proof? Follow this link:

http://dragonballdiscussion.forum-motion.com/general-discussion-f5/beckoth-and-the-forum-5-3-t3156-20.htm?highlight=beckoth

Sly Cooper wrote:
V-babe wrote:
So you don't want to follow what the rules say about trolling?

You order us to ignore his trolling, so i think you should ignore our wrath against him.

You know what, I'm not all that good with this trolling shit. Simian recognizes this better then I do, I am honest in this and not affraid to admit it! I'm still learning as well and I don't give a shit!

Let me rephrase that. IT WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH FOR A PERMA-BAN OR BAN, just a warning!

Get it now!

Turn to the next page to remember that it was I who taught you what trolling is. However, what it really matters, is the date of that post. MAY, MAY and MAY. 5 damn months as a moderator and you still hadn't bothered to check the rules page. It's not only outrageous because regular members have to know and follow the rules, but because the oldest moderator, 5 MONTHS on duty I repeat, hadn't ever read it. Baal was way beyond your level even if we were to judge only by this fact. You should realise what an hypocrite you sounded everytime you introduced yourself to any new member, who knew even more about this job by you, as a figure of authority.

To sum up, it seems I rightfully do not consider you an almost perfect moderator as you insuccessfully tried to oblige me to call you in the other topic. You accused me of trolling you (although you never indicated where I did so) and you have said twice as far as I recall the infamous phrase "If you are not a mod, then you are not good enough to be one". But are you really capable of saying this when you decided not to bother learning what trolling is? Even Baal was not afraid to confess publicly he was not qualified as a moderator. Superbuu3, a close friend of yours, has admitted you are not infallible. Simian and Moose both do not consider you on par with them. I acknowledge the fact that your rage does not allow you to believe my words, but you should try contacting them at least. All in all, I hope you know understand you are a disgrace to this special status. People last time got extremely disappointed for not been chosen for moderators and some even decided to leave because they felt qualified enough; it's your fault the standards are low. If I were you, I would just quit; other people have also turned down such offers. It's not a shame.
Thus, no real need to be an unnnecessary burden for everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now everyone is afraid of me on dbd. Razz

Back to top Go down

My rant on failure Empty Re: My rant on failure

Post  Riku Mew Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 pm

I can see why XD
Riku Mew
Riku Mew
Admin
Admin

https://elementtemple.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My rant on failure Empty Re: My rant on failure